Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28005 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,463 (R 19,506) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)