Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,097 (£2,685) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)