Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,543 in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)