Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,191 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.162 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,273 ($2,933) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)