Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,156 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.651 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,001 ($3,013) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (about 1 hour ago)