Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,200 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.088 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,494 ($1,455) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)