Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18515 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,479 (E£ 18,791) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)