Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18636 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,480 (E£ 18,673) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 2 hours ago)