Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20288 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,456 (E£ 17,036) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)