Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46551 BRL / TTD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,177 (17,565 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (about 1 hour ago)