Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47376 BRL / TTD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,153 (8,766 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (43 minutes ago)