Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48647 BRL / TTD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,541 (15,502 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)