Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47736 BRL / TTD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,907 (14,469 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)