Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46690 BRL / TTD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,546 (7,594 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)