Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49015 BRL / TTD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,931 (14,141 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)