Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 BRL / PGK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,821 (4,856 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (39 minutes ago)