Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.015 BRL / PGK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,008 (5,918 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)