Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10181 BRL / MUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,724 (₨66,050) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)