Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08614 BRL / MUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,732 (₨31,717) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (38 minutes ago)