Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09063 BRL / MUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,527 (₨38,914) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)