Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00523 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,222 (998,398 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)