Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24672 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,211 (R 13,017) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)