Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25873 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,468 (R 21,133) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)