Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05055 BRL / HTG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,544 (70,113 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (29 minutes ago)