Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05084 BRL / HTG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,342 (105,093 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)