Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05671 BRL / HTG
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,364 (129,861 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)