Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,249 (€1,250) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)