Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,748 (€1,584) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)