Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.273 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,404 (£1,031) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)