Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,863 (Rp 16,454,266) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)