Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 BRL / IDR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,422 (Rp 16,420,932) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)