Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,531 in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (17 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (41 minutes ago)