Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,331 in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (43 minutes ago)