Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 69% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,802 ($2,590) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)