Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.313 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,803 ($2,959) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (20 minutes ago)