Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 64% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,110 ($1,628) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)