Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13277 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,109 (23,418₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (40 minutes ago)