Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11533 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,069 (17,941₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (39 minutes ago)