Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00503 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,556 (1,303,948 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)