Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00568 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 90% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,131 (1,607,348 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)