Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00562 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 83% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,691 (1,723,372 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $100 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)