Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00525 BRL / XAF
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 81% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,525 (862,564 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (44 minutes ago)