Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.890 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,418 (€1,393) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 3,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨180 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)