Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.014 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,221 (€1,301) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)