Cost of living comparison between Plymouth, United Kingdom and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.893 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,078 (£1,561) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)