Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.756 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,363 (1,345 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)