Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.952 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,204 (2,154 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)