Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.866 BRL / BGN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,495 (1,337 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (8 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (33 minutes ago)