Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.765 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,315 (4,337 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)