Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.794 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,989 (3,765 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)