Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17225 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,662 (Mex$ 21,259) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)