Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17922 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,474 (Mex$ 24,963) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)