Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.253 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,681 ($1,439) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (26 minutes ago)