Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,581 (4,375 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (19 minutes ago)