Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.822 BRL / RON
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,998 (2,433 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)