Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.434 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,102 (€1,194) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (about 1 hour ago)