Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.429 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,161 (€1,214) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pune costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)