Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,120 in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)