Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,080 in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)