Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12545 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,987 (15,840 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)