Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17167 BRL / CZK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,172 (35,954 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)