Cost of living comparison between Pietermaritzburg, South Africa and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24910 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,719 (R 18,944) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (32 minutes ago)