Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,048 (6,582,368 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (29 minutes ago)