Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,127 (4,083,864 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)