Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 BRL / KHR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,609 (8,132,456 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)