Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08915 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,027 (33,957 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (41 minutes ago)