Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08981 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,707 (41,274 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)