Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09213 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,181 (34,530 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)