Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08983 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,037 (33,806 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)