Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,961 (30,104,444 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)