Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,566 (24,974,505 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (20 minutes ago)