Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,514 (31,299,001 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)