Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,510 (31,946,897 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)