Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28257 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,044 (R 21,390) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)