Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26466 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,977 (R 22,583) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,200 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)