Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,641 in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (28 minutes ago)