Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01062 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,272 (308,011 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)