Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00997 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,676 (168,073 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)