Cost of living comparison between Petaling Jaya, Malaysia and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.754 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,869 (RM3,805) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)