Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.713 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,742 (RM3,846) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)