Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,445 (RM6,984) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)