Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.695 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,198 (RM3,165) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)