Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.917 BRL / MYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,856 (RM6,385) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)