Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02990 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 5,097 (₨170,470) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)