Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03007 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,537 (₨84,365) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)