Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.752 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,539 (€1,743) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)