Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.262 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,395 (€1,041) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)