Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,235 (£1,358) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)