Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.574 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 124% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,220 (AU$4,358) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)