Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.713 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 34% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,321 (€1,702) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (34 minutes ago)