Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.392 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,693 (€1,089) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)