Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,909 (COL$2,700,272) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)