Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,000 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,397 (COL$3,970,261) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)