Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00106 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,899 (COL$3,678,584) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (42 minutes ago)