Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05512 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,200 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,038 (руб 73,256) in Penza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)