Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05615 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 32% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,252 (129,149 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)