Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05195 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 28% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,526 (125,601 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)