Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04441 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,361 (75,680 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (37 minutes ago)