Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04412 BRL / MZN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,021 (91,142 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)