Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,460 in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)