Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11747 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 46% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,553 ($U38,762) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)