Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11576 BRL / UYU
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,393 ($U46,588) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)