Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00950 BRL / KZT
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,236 (445,929 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (39 minutes ago)